General Terms and Conditions, Cancellation Policy
General Terms and Conditions, Cancellation Policy Eva Simon Schmuck | Jewelry
(You are reading the English translation of the German Terms and Conditions – only the German version is authoritative for the conclusion of the contract.)
§1 Validity vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
The following General Terms and Conditions of Business shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly not attributable to his commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop https://www.evasimon.eu.
(2) In the event of conclusion of a contract, the contract shall be concluded with
Jewellery | Jewelry
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is merely a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By placing an order for the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our Internet shop.
The order is carried out in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Select the quantity and place it in the shopping cart
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the “Proceed to checkout” button.
5) Input of invoice details
6) Selection of payment method
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “Buy now”.
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet site after having checked his details by pressing the “back” button contained in the Internet browser he is using, on which the details of the customer are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. You can view the General Terms and Conditions of Business at any time at https://www.evasimon.eu/AGB For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include statutory value added tax and other price components. In addition there are possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance, direct debit, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch. Delivery takes place within 5 working days at the latest. In the event of payment in advance, the period for delivery shall begin to run on the day following the date of payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, in the case of all other payment methods, on the day following the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to the buyer, even if they have been purchased by mail order.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provision, whereby consumers are every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed predominantly to their commercial or independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days of the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods or has taken possession of them.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must notify us of the following
Jewellery | Jewelry
by means of a clear declaration (e. g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
If you revoke this contract, we will refund to you immediately all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from your choice of a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) and within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this contract. We will use the same means of payment for this repayment as you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which you inform us about the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected if you send the goods before the expiry of the 14-day deadline.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
§7 Revocation Form
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back.)
Jewellery | Jewelry
Herewith I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract for the purchase of the following goods (*)/performance of the following service (*) concluded by me/us (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only for communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Language of contract
The language of the contract is exclusively German.